1. The principal office of the corporation in Colorado shall be located in Adams County, Colorado. The corporation may have such other offices either within or without of the State of Colorado as the Board of Directors may determine.
2. The corporation’s annual meeting shall be held in the month of October each year.
3. The affairs of the corporation shall be managed by its Board of Directors. The number of directors shall be four (4).
4. The general officers of the corporation shall be a chairman (also known as president), vice chairman (also known as vice president), secretary, and treasurer. The duties of the corporate officers are those required by the State of Colorado.
5. The Board of Directors may authorize any office, agent, or agents of the corporation, in addition to the officers so authorized by these Bylaws, to enter into any contract or execute and deliver any instrument in the name of and on behalf of the corporation.
6. These Bylaws may be altered, amended, or repealed, and new Bylaws may be adopted by action of the Eldership of the congregation.
7. Upon dissolution of this corporation, all assets will be transferred and conveyed to another corporation which, at the time of transfer and conveyance, is defined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service code as a 501(c)(3) exempt corporation.
8. The Lead Pastor will lead the Eldership and will be the Chairman or President of the Board of Directors.
9. The Eldership shall appoint future Elders, as well as each additional member of the Board of Directors and their respective offices.
10. Marriage is only between one natural born man and one natural born woman.
11. Our Mission Statement is “Transforming Broken Lives Through Christ’s Love!”
12. The following is our Statement of Faith (or Beliefs) at New Hope.
1. The Bible is God’s Inerrant Word to Us.
2. God is the Creator and Ruler of the Universe.
3. There is Only One God Eternally Existing in a 3 Person Trinity: Father, Son Jesus, & Holy Spirit.
4. Human Beings are Made in the Spiritual Image of God, to be Like Him in Character.
5. All Human Beings Have Sinned.
6. Jesus Christ is the Son of God & the Savior of the World because He was also God in the Flesh.
7. Salvation is God’s Free Gift to Us, But We Must Accept It Through Faith In Christ.
8. God Continues His Ministry of Reconciliation through the Church and the Exercising of Spiritual Gifts.